Terms of Service
The Latest Version Updated on 05-11-2020.
Before you start to using the www.feesurvey.com website, You have to read, understand, and agree to these terms of services.
Acceptance Of Terms
Membership of the Service is free and upon acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the Site, referred to hereafter collectively as the 'Terms Of Service' ("TOS").
BY SUBMITTING THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ON THE SITE OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICES.
Description of Services
The feesurvey member program is operated as a survey panel for panelists who register on the Site ("Members"), and agree to these TOS. The member can participate surveys and offers connected to the service and operated by feesurvey or third parties or MR agency.
Our Reward System
Members can take surveys under OfferWalls and CPA/GPT Network. In some cases if a certain survey is not available anymore or the Member is not qualified for the survey for any reason, the Member may be redirected to another surveys that match their profile they fill during the screen process. The Member will not be rewarded if his/her survey responses contain invalid and/or false information. False and/or invalid information may result in membership cancellation. Payment to the Member is limited to one transaction per payment circle. Rewards cannot be transferred to other Members or third parties.When you reach the minimum cashout,You could request a payment ,then You will get paid at the end of the next month.
Conditions of Membership
1. You are at least 13 years of age;
2. All information filled is complete, true and accurate;
3. You use a unique email address;
4. You understand and agree that if your account is terminated,any Reward Points and undelivered rewards will be forfeited and you will lose the right to participate in the program, including any current offers or rewards.
5. You understand and agree that in addition to these TOS, conditions for rewards will be published separately and will be governed by the official terms of the surveys.
6. You must not create more than one account on the Site;
7. You must inform feesurvey of any change of your personal information, especially changes of your email address as rewards will be transmitted through PayPal to the email address specified in your account profile;
8. You will keep your account username and password details secure and will not allow other people to access your account.
10. You will not use any automated softwares including scripts, spiders, robots, bots,or the like in connection with your participation in collecting feesurvey Reward Points.
feesurvey reserves the right to terminate a Member's account in the event that the Member provides false or misleading membership information or otherwise violates these TOS.
Disclamer of Warrentles
feesurvey is trying to make its services accessible for a possibly high number of Members. Due to a high technical diversity regarding hardware devices, operating systems, browser types and other technical specifications, feesurvey cannot guarantee compatibility with all existing devices, operating systems and browsers. In case a sound use of feesurvey is not possible on certain devices, this shall not be considered an act of discrimination or aimed exclusion of single persons from the services by feesurvey. The liability for availability of the Service for access and use, the products and services advertised, offered to be supplied or supplied via the Service and the information provided on the Service are excluded. In particular, to that extent, feesurvey excludes any warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected, that the Service or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components, that the use or results of the use of the Service, or that the materials made available as part of the Service, will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, feesurvey, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if feesurvey has been advised of the possibility of such damages), except from all injuries of life, body or health and in cases of gross negligence or in legal warranties independent of negligence, resulting from:
1.The use or the inability to use the service;
2. The use of, or reliance on any information published on the site;
3.The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
4.Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
5. Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
6.Any other matter relating to the service.
feesurvey Services or its successor shall not be obliged to issue any Rewards that relates to, or arises out of misuse or abuse of the site or to any person who has supplied false or misleading personal information.
You indemnify feesurvey, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of, or in any way connected to your use of the Site or information or content published therein; your participation in the Site's member program or that of someone using your username and password; or your inability to use the Site.
Suspension of Member Account
If your email address becomes invalid or unusable we will suspend your account for a period of 30 days from the time we become aware of the problem. During the period of suspension you will be able to access your account but will not receive an survey invitations or any other email messages until we have re-validated your email address. To change your email address you have to contact our support naming your former and new email address.
Termination of Membership by the User
You have the right to terminate this agreement between you and feesurvey at any time without notice and for any reason. The termination can be simply carried out by deleting your Member account. In such case you will have no right to claim any recovery or reconstruction of your content towards feesurvey. If you terminate your membership you will forfeit any outstanding or undelivered rewards due.
Termination of Agreement Regarding Free Services by feesurvey
feesurvey has the right to terminate any agreement regarding the use of its services with a 15-days notice. In such case you will be notified by email.
Termination for Grave Cause
feesurvey's right to terminate the agreement and membership for grave cause remains unaffected. feesurvey can invoke a grave cause especially in case you fail to comply with or infringes a material clause of this Agreement. In such case, feesurvey has the right to exclude you from any access to the offered services for now as well as for the future. feesurvey will in such case delete your member account including all content, to the extent provided by law. feesurvey in particular reserves the right to terminate your membership without notice in the following cases:
1. Your account has been suspended for more than 6 months;
2. You use the account for sending chain letters or mass-mailings;
3. You enforce or action sexually explicit or harassing communication in a way that violates the protection of minors and personality rights;
4. You use feesurvey to publish extremist or Constitution-infringing or -violating content.
5. You spread viruses and/or malware;
6. You copy parts of the services or the whole service;
7. You share or reconstruct any source code for commercial, abusive or destructive purposes;
8. You are involved in parsing and / or automated reading of software, directories, data or content from the feesurvey Services;
9. You create, share, publish or integrate external apps or other irrelevant content into the feesurvey services.
If feesurvey terminates your membership you will forfeit any outstanding or undelivered rewards due. Once your membership has been terminated by us you will be ineligible to re-enroll at any future date.
All pages and content within this Site and related surveys, including but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys, logos or other materials are the intellectual property of, or are authorized for use by feesurvey and its licensors, business partners and affiliates, including all trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets contained therein. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works, republish, display, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way content available on this site without the prior written consent of feesurvey.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This document sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
If you have questions regarding these Terms and Services,Please send an email to “Support@feesurvey.com”.